Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ty on Twitter :
"Not that it's considered gospel by any means, but all 25 of the top 2017's are now committed. That was quick."
Sounds like the might know something!!

Considering that Ty uses coach's opinions to create his and IL's list, I would expect the ranked list to go quickly. No surprise in Ty's statement.

I think most were committed before the list was released, and the others probably had offers. Big deal. I can put together a list of 25 2017 kids who are committed or have multiple offers in an hour. It doesn't mean they are the "top". My son has played with or against some of the kids and they are all good. Are some other unranked kids he knows, as good or better, yep. Have we seen unranked defenders shut down some of the stars, yep, have we seen unranked kids score on ranked kids repeatedly? Yep.

Agree completely. He missed a several great kids that don't play on the right teams. Some are outside of Maryland and Long Island. Not in traditional areas
But it doesn't matter much. There will be more credible lists in the future. Everyone know this guy is a joke