I looked at recruitingrundown.com for the first time today & respectfully disagree. This is not a website but more so a blog which costs $2.99 a month to put up via GoDaddy. With a spare hour or two anyone can watch a YouTube video on formatting and links. He's put up most commonly known websites for this sport events and organizations wise, but what is noticeable would be the absence of ads or banner ad references after clicking the links listed. He's not being paid by this website, so what comes of it is being paid for what gets blogged onto the site. Simple stuff I would guess, events pay him to come cover events. I would say from the outside looking in that with roughly 7,600 Twitter followers after more than a year of being the eyes of the lacrosse recruiting scene, that is a pretty unexciting property to this marketing guy. But that may say more negative about lacrosse being too small a fish to make a business like this around rather than a negative onto Ty Xanders. His chances of making money would greatly improve if he did a technical blog about X-Games sports.