The only people who would consider this a competitive tournament are the parents of boys who have not been to the more competitive tournaments. I don't want to pick on the event but have to challenge those who say it was high caliber tournament. It was not. if you do not want to believe a random poster on this forum go ask "a 2015 or 2016 player" who plays on a top club team who also went to this event. Ask if this was the best competition of the summer. Also ask what events had more college coaches in attendance.

I think there are 2 issues here, was it a competitive tourney & the # of college coaches in attendance. The poster indicated that it was far from a joke from a competition stand point. Many well known HS teams. I was there & saw some great lacrosse! The poster did not say it was the best competition of the summer, & btw, if your saying it wasn't, what was your son's team record at this event? was your kid scoring 5g's a game? As far as the coaches in attendance, way-off...no doubt
cant argue that.