Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Where are the Chaminade haters now? Think this would have happened if they were in a public school? They might have gotten detention at most.

Hey Mr. Flyer, you have a lot more of that going on than you know at your prestiogous school. Here is one for you, are you proud that Chaminade gave these students the chance to leave without expelling them? You do realize that right? You do realize they brushed it under the rug, right? Thats morally & ethiclly the right thing to do I guess, LOL.

So when they show up at another private school the admissions dept is clueless to the history/behavior of these students, shame on Chaminade.
\

There is one of the haters now - what your kid didn't getin? You seem to know a lot about this situation - care to enlighten the rest of us as to what the kids did? My kid is at Chaminade and I don't have a clue. Also please tell us what your public school would have done with the 3 students?

As for allowing them to leave without expelling them, people are allowed to resign, quit, etc all the time and in all walks of life. It is a product of the times we live in. All done to avoid being sued and having to pay lawyers to defend a suit. If you are going to rail against Chaminade why not rail against the rest of the world for letting miscreants off the hook?

[/quote]

Not to worry. St Anthony's will gladly take them if they are good athletes. [/quote]

One is already on the way!