Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The guys who usually talk about size being the end all to be all are the ones whos kids have matured earlier and are bigger faster stronger at that time. Trust me the kid at 14 who is shaving have [lacrosse] of alot more testesterone going through them, and have a big advantage over a kid who really hasnt developed yet. Some of the better players who I played against in middle school were not the ones who were studs come 11th and 12th grade. They peaked early and when little johnnie caught up they couldnt handle being just mediocre.

Look you all know that ultimately, bigger, faster, stronger is what the sport will look for as it gets out there to the rest of the world. It happens in all sports, it might take a while in Lax, but sooner or later, the quick 6' attackman will replace the quick 5'10" or 5" 8" one. it is just evolution. Get used to it.

Guess you have or all figured out. However if some of the shorter guys are out playing and out scoring their taller counterparts now, what makes you think this will change in the future. My son is an elite player of 6'1". He has played as a guest in many championship teams. I have observed at many of these events, noticibly short kids stealing the show. Being game changers. Stop with your nonsense. There will always be shorter players who Excell at this sport. See Teeawarten finalist lists. Allways some smaller kids there.