Originally Posted by Anonymous
2017 91 orange has very weak goalie play and that is the main reason such a talented team doesn't win games. Rather than take the best goalies at the tryouts JM keeps "his guys".

you are neglecting the attacks who don't pass, the middies who are weak as [lacrosse] who can't shoot, but swim into a crowd every time, and the dad keeps him on the field, and the defenders who fooled the recruiters a while back.

Hey, donkey

13 recruiters fooled so far. All top D1 programs and they all fooled every recruiter by being all stars at Maverick,philly showcase and winning the Brine nationals and going undefeated at JR, etc...fooled all of those showcase evaluators too!

Just face it donkey....your kid is not in the same caliber to be recuited by the likes of these schools as he doesn't have the ability to fool the head coaches of:

Yale
Penn x2
Cornell
Duke x2
Michigan
Notre dame
Georgetown
Boston university
Fairfield
Bucknell

Fooled everyone of these myopic D 1 coaches and their recruiting staffs and then will fool all of these schools into giving them degrees and then fool all of the top job recruiters into great spots in what ever field they choose. That's how you see it. Regular magicians they are!!

donkey (and I say that with all intended respect for those who have chosen to be mentally challenged)...The only fool here is you for making such a donkey statement and wasting bandwidth with your snide remarks.

(How's that big mouthful of jealousy tasting right about now?...why not wash it down with a tall glass of green envy tea, you [lacrosse]!...too bad you have to eat it everyday knowing that these kids fooled them all)

Yup...No hard work required by these kids nor years of dedication. They were just handed everything by being nice guys and saying ...,"oh, oh,....mr D1 coach, can I play for you??!?...pleeeeaaassse???"

Works every time, donkey.

Why can't you figure it out???.....oops, I forgot; your a donkey. You get a pass.

I do not get why it is that you both do not feel silly for the exchange. I do not understand it.