Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have not seen the Turtles since last year. I don't think that team lost a single game in years until this summer. They had a long list of d1 commits and were by far the best team I saw in the 2017.

Just me asking, are some Turtle kids just not playing club anymore? Have a few of them flipped to other clubs or are they doing events with their high schools instead this summer? Or are the Turtles a cautionary tale of early recruiting...the very best u13 and u15 teams we ever saw, but other teams and players just caught up to and passed? Quite honestly I couldn't even have imagined this team ever losing a game after seeing them as 8th graders. Don't ask to be rude...but the bottom line is the 2017 Crabs on their best day is a good team and not a great team. Not even close.

Same team, still exceptional. Others have caught up. They are not getting blown out, just more typical of what to expect at college games.

They are age legit, probably playing teams now with many 1 to 2 year hold backs and PG's. A two year age difference helps a lot. Rising Jrs playing what amounts to rising College freshman.

Please! These are Juniors now. The holdback argument is mute now. Stop making excuses and admit others have caught up. Plenty of kids in 2017 legitimate can and do compete with hold backs. A team like turtles should not use this as an excuse. Nobody said you are not still good, it's just that the field has evened out. This is good for lacrosse.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Evened out... That's so funny. I guess loading a 2017 team with 2016's and 2015's that couldn't earn a scholarship in their proper age grade is the new definition of "evening out". How is "this" good for lacrosse? Losers. "my son will be 24 or 25 when he gets out of college" HAHAHHA for lacrosse. Imagine?