All I know is that what was said to us was very clear. My son is a kid who committed very early and is now much better that when he was being recruited, and getting better offers, who knows we may even ask for more or decommit. Everything will be in writing before anything is signed, I'm not at all concerned. [/quote]

Dude, let me speak from first hand experience. The law of the jungle is you fight to see the field and to keep your money. My favorite day of the season was the first day when the freshman would come to the first practice and leave stunned that the nicest guy who was going to be their coach turned into someone rough who didn't care about them anymore and only wanted performance on the field.

What do you think the same coach who promised your deal said to the last three kids who commit with no money and just an admissions spot. Come here, kick some [lacrosse], start and make All America and remain a walk on for four years? Other kids as your son's position beat him down to 3rd or 4th string and NO, he does not sit there for 4 years with the money. Invest in some tissue for those tears coming soon if you believe otherwise.