Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 2017 try outs day one was today. Unbelievable level of talent showed up and man did these kids go at it!! Dare I say level of intensity was on par with Maverick showcase (seems like half of them were there anyway)

Non stop action on three fields culminating in a sick scrimmage with real refs.

Had to be no less than 25 evaluators

Next week will be crazy. (When did the 2017's get so damned big , anyway?)

Where, OH WHERE are ALL these great Long Island players in 2017 coming from that 91 needed 3 fields because there was SO MUCH amazing talent was there? God must have sent them from the lacrosse heavens, and they have all GRAVITATED to Coach Mule'!! Funny stuff.

Cute

Actually, many from non Long Island areas.

Bring your kid next Sunday. Let's see what he has. Not gonna hang with this crowd.

This is why 91 didn't have to hurry up and try to sign anyone early and demand money the next day.... They knew the best were showing up.

Now go sit on the bench by your self...

Not sooooo fast young lady! My kid wont be at your 91 tryout or any other for the matter. Hes been ALL set for quite some time, locked & loaded! Thanks anyway, you can buy that load of hogwash JM is selling you.

Coming from a daddy whose kid must not have made it on 91 and had to settle for MC and his version of Jones Town beverages.

Where oh where did they come from?? How about nine different states represented.
Big fast and hungry wanting to be on a real team loaded with D1 commits.

Isn't this how it went at the mighty Long Island American Expre$$.

What's that I hear from your camp? How many commits minus your turtles?

Oh...that sound was cleats beating pavement as fast as they could from the promised team A, no AA, NO and B but sometimes C.....

I thought so.

And get your non military head out of your [lacrosse]. The term is "loaded and locked" if you've ever actually served instead of watching John Wayne movies.