Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why do you get so offended by any criticism of Ty Xanders. People are calling it for what is. His audience is 12-16 year olds. Then when a parent finds out that a 24 year old who never played or coached the game has any say on a kids talent or has some college coaches ear....they are shocked. There has never been such agreement on any Lacrosse blog as that fact. It is Ridiculous!!! All anyone wants is for someone more credible and transparent without obvious known conflicts to offer opinions. He has little or no competition right now so he is the lone voice....hopefully that will change. He is way too friendly with certain influential people to have any credibility.

And no one has given any details as to who is funding his new venture. How about full disclosure. Would bet anything that there big time conflicts.

Who cares who's funding him. And you never answered my question. How is that reputable LI sources (MSG varsity,etc) come to the same conclusions about who ate the best players on LI? Stats dont lie! Stop being so mad your son wasn't ranked and tell him to work harder!

Ty Xanders makes a comment today as he posted his "analysis" of 2015 players. Its funny how he (and his sugar daddy's) trying to throw people of 2017's off his path of stench--

"This is a list that was done mostly on my own opinions and scouting, as opposed to the younger players’ lists that are done using input from a bevy of high Division I coaches"

LOL. Now we are to believe that a BEVY of HIGH D1 coaches helped you put together a list of 15 and 16 year old players? There is somebody thats "HIGH" and I can tell you its not the BEVY of D1 coaches.

Yet you continue to hang on his every word! Interesting!