What is inaccurate about the analysis? The worst kept secret in maryland is Jiloty and Co at IL are indebted to the owner of the Crabs who is an MIAA school alum and former coach and whose club fills rosters or MIAA programs and local colleges like JHU later. Crabs have good teams and good players but why is BL always pre season #1 HS team? Why not Culver or Chaminade until they lose a game? BL would have taken Culver straight up last year? That would have been a great game but #1 ending was who was allocated #1 first by IL. My kid plays for a rival MD club and his friends are Crabs. Due respect to them, but here is the truth and deal with it...Ty Xanders is a Baltimore MIAA school kid who dropped out of college after a year and moved home. His family connections to Crabs owner got him a desk job at IL. Every summer IL gives Crabs kids summer intern jobs. Nothing wrong with that to help kids, but of you think there is no old line Baltimore bias in every single thing IL does you are uninformed.

Here is what I find fascinating...I don't think much of Tu Xanders but he had the stones to leave the nest and I doubt he grew those stones without an implant from someone deep pocketed elsewhere. Maybe a LI guy is backing this venture, but I can nearly assure you it ain't Baltimore money backing this new venture. And if Ty "grows the game" by covering and hyping TriState or Texas or Florida or Cali kids equally to the old line little preppy Bmore kids, then Houston we have a problem. I have no trouble accepting that there are paid for conflicts of interest or a bias in this recruiting stuff. Everything in life has some of it. I do think that whoever in LI or elsewhere who backed this started WW3 & it will pay very well. Events costing $700, tournaments costing $200-400, prospect days costing $200-300 a pop with hundreds or thousands of kids each and the costs are to paint field lines and pay for referees is a gold mine. Own a videography company to film and sell film to participants or highlight reels for hundreds each at the cost of cameras and a guy putting it on a computer. Then have a recruiting coverage and consulting company to hype out participants and get their names and tapes in front of coaches at a cost of Ty Xanders's time and expenses and you can basically run lacrosse parent debit cards all day long for years and years starting when kids are in middle school. Someone is really thinking outside the box to put Ty Xanders in this new role and stir the pot with it on the recruiting circuit and I think it is brilliant. Try getting IL to come cover your Trilogy or 3d or Team91 or LB3 or other event this fall and let me know how that goes later. I am sure they will be too busy to get back to you because they have the new IL events and Crabs tournaments to cover, thank you very much.

And stop it with the jealous hater crap, just my two cents and if you disagree ok then.