Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just because you committed early doesn't mean you're the best player. There are a lot of great players that are not committed. Early commits came from the parents who it. Committing later is more secure. Remember you have to get accepted first

Early commits aren't EARLY anymore! There are about 135 2017 committed already, so end that weak old line.

I agree that just because you commit early doesn't mean your the BEST player, but it does mean your one of the BETTER players.

You are completely WRONG that "great" players aren't committed already. Sure, there are late bloomers and schools leave a couple of slots open for them but its not common.

And I forgot, the NCAA coaches do whatever Mom & Dad say in regards to offering the kid a spot on their roster! LMAO, wake up!!!!!

They're "Wrong that "great" payers aren't committed already"? That statement is ridiculous! Have you thought that maybe some players are taking their time in the process? Some families have been through the process in the past and know it takes more that just an offer from a great lax school to keep a kid happy for the next 7 years (3 left in HS). Very happy for you and your child for making a very big decision so quickly and apparently being so confident in it. But, please don't be so quick to put down other kids (& they are kids) for not being so certain. And before you make an obnoxious comment regarding my kid not being good enough to have any offers yet, you're wrong! Some great offers (& they're willing to wait) and more opportunities being researched. In the end, they will all end up where they belong.