Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ever get the feeling there's a scheme going on? Not making any accusations, just creative observations....how's the money moving?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------THE PYRAMID
-----------------------------------------------------------NATIONAL LACROSSE FEDERATION
FOUNDING CLUB LEVEL-------------Crabs Big4HHH Laxachusetts Leading Edge Express 91
NEW ALLIANCE LEVEL----------Mesa Fresh, PA Eclipse, CT West Coast Starz Edge, CA
SIX NEW PARTNERS---Sweetlax LB3 Thunder Prime Time Denver Elite MADLAX Legends Lacrosse
LEVEL 4----------------
LEVEL 5---------
ETC.

Methinks the tin foil is on too tight. The only scheme here is to consolidate top teams together so coaches know which tourneys to go to, which is beginning to include non-traditional hot beds like Colorado, Georgia, etc. Have you looked at the commits? Just bringing Sweetlax into the mix just up'ed the amount of NLF commits by 2 (or so. . .they have a pretty strong record)...I highly doubt that club is paying anything to say they're part of the NLF. This is more about dealing with the new regs. This puts the top players in traditional hotbeds, i.e. MD, LI, Upstate NY, NE, Canada, into bed with growing hotbeds, i.e. CA, GA, PA (though they might be a hotbed..no offense meant). It's a positive for kids on these teams, IMO.