Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dartmouth is not a good example of anything. The team is absolutely terrible. Who would even want to play lax there? Terrible facilities, losing record. If you have already gotten into the school, run for the hills, not like you have a scholarship to lose.

You're right, that Ivy education should be discounted immediately! Go to insert name here instead, you'll win at lax, then when you're working for a few years and knock on the bosses door and he invites you in you can get a quick peek at his Dartmouth Degree on the wall! What a jackass.

You're the Jackass, I said, if you are already admitted into the school, drop the lax like a bad habit, there is no scholarship to lose and they can't kick you out once you're already in. The school is good, although they are they armpit of the Ivies along with Cornell. At least Cornell Lax has some hope to be successful in the future.

Let me guess, your boss is an Ivy graduate from Cornell, the guy who owns the company is from Dartmouth, you................................. Online degree from Phoenix U!

Let me guess.....you and/or your son did't get in to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, or Penn? Seems I hit a nerve. Like I said, good school, not in the same level as the other Ivies, athletically or academically.

No U of Phoenix I didn't, also didn't get into any other ivy. Certainly don't have the gall to insult an ivy. Make sure the floors look good at the office, I want to see my reflection, and stop smoking weed before work, you stink

Interesting tactic, hurling insults not having any clue about who I am, where I went to school, or where my son is going to school. Trust me, I'm not mopping floors, and I know the differences between the the top 50 schools. There is a huge drop off after the top 10. Not that other schools aren't good choices, but they are not at the same level. You know it too, which is why you are getting so mad. That being said, the best we can hope for is that our kids wind up at the place that is right for them. I have one at a big 10, and one at a top Ivy. My brother went to Cornell and I went SUNY, I make 2X his salary. It's what you make of your choices. But, getting back to the point, Dartmouth and Cornell are no Harvard or Yale. And Dartmouth has a terrible Lax program.