Originally Posted by Anonymous
"New legislation means that a great way to have face-to-face contact with our coaches is by coming to Duke lax camp. dukelacrossecampforboys.com."

Leave it to entrepreneurial college coaches to immediately turn this change into something to drive more revenue in their direction.

To the IWLCA rep who's been on this site, explain to me how this is allowable? To advertise like this? Does the IWLCA condone this? Oh, wait, they do, BECAUSE IT ORIGINATED WITH DUKE'S WOMEN'S LACROSSE COACH!!! What a joke. Kudos to the IWLCA. . .job well done. . .not.

And coincidentally a new coaches accreditation program is being rolled out by IWLCA to coincide with the new rules. For the benefit of the kids? Nothing could be further from the truth. A small group of college coaches trying to influence recruiting with uS Lacrosse helping them beat the drum. Sad.

RE: US Lacrosse......Tried registering my daughters for Lax for Cure Tournament. They require US Lacrosse membership. I sent an email to them explaining that I will not have daughters members of US Lacrosse since they are part and parcel of this dumb legislation. Still waiting for a reply. US Lacrosse is another org with its hand out taking money and providing ZERO for the players. Maybe we as consumers should do something about things and not just complain.

I stopped supporting US Lacrosse years ago, useless crooks. They only support their own very limited agenda. They should have required age verification years ago but basically ignored the issue. You can just make up a number when they require one.

USL allows for some back end system integration to check valid (in force) numbers, so that may not always be true.