Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ty gets all bent out of shape when the early recruiting issue is under fire. Think about it, the guy would be out of a job if it was taken away, so his agenda is his agenda. Push the hype push the early interest in prepubescent boys, gives him more credibility, and more networking to make $$$$ . Which IMO in the end is what it is all about.

people getting upset with Ty 'cause little Johnny isn't getting any love. WA WA WA , the insecurity that is so evident in people would kind of funny if it wasn't so sad, If TY mentioned your kid he would be the lax recruiting GURU...lol

You're kidding, right? I'm from MD and should enjoy the home cooking. I have a 2016 son who will play college next year. Ty falls all over himself to pump the tires of kids at our son's IAC school. I find it offensive when he does because I see the bargaining and prodding that goes on. I don't think people get jealous just because their little Johnny isn't getting noticed. What is offensive is kids who can't play do get recognized out of some allegiances to club and prep people. And once a kid commits, it's fawn all over the kid time. Frankly, I've never seen anything so devoid of substance in my life. Which is really saying something considering I'm a venture capitalist who listens to bad ideas 99% of the time in my life.