Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
he's bigger than most of the defensemen he plays against as well-now-as a Freshman.I am not from Bay Shore, 89+2, or Saint Guido but have a '20 and have seen him through the years... no homerism here, just stating the facts to some uninformed moron posting on here

He is, but he isn't bigger than Most D 1 defensemen. Therefore he still needs to grow to be as physically dominant as he is against his peers now. Bottom line is he was an early puberty kid, sometimes they don't develop as much as you think as they go up levels. I am not uninformed and I think the kid is a fantastic player.

You say he hit puberty early?! That isn't puberty but genetics. People always seem to get those two confused. He was always bigger than most of his peers, puberty had nothing to do with that.

Ever see his face without his helmet on? That is not the face of a pubescent man-child. Just the opposite. Kid works tirelessly to get the body and results he gets, hard work and genetics. Just wait for that magical puberty piece to kick in.