Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow, this is a lot of banter on who is probably one of the top Attackmen LI will see play the game of Lacrosse. You say he is not big enough you say he is not fast enough, you say he only dominates against his peers, I guess you havent been watching.

Kid has always played up, I found it surprising he didnt play in 7th grade. But kudos on the parents for not pushing that. Again those that dont know will say i am pushing it but those that know him know he always played up when he could.

Please before anyone comments, have you watch him play? When, recently? If not recently you're in for a treat you will enjoy it, bring the young ones they can learn. You will find yourself saying "how in the heck did he do that". If you cant watch him ask those that play with/against him.

Yes teams will key on him and he will get the brunt of the physicality, but again have you seen him, he is bigger than most men and is still 14. You say he isnt bigger than most D1 poles. I'd say define most, is that closer to 51% or 99%? If 50% is half, most is surely larger than that and i dont think 70% of D1 poles are larger than he is (and he is 14 and growing)?

Yes he played on a great youth travel team. A team that many have a love hate relationship with, (i get it) but dont judge him on that, because you think is was just a youth team. What that team did and what it allowed him to do was great. That cast of characters helped hone one of his best attributes. He was afforded the opportunity to not have to be the go to player and learned that it was a team game. He plays with the utmost lax IQ and is as impressive of a distributor as he is scorer.

So go ahead key on him, but it is a team sport and he plays an amazing team game. Whether on the ride, a Pick, a Decoy or a points maker!

By the way, ever see the kid face off?

I know i probably put a bigger target on his back by this, and I am sorry, but wasnt there a big one there already. I am just sick of people saying he isnt this or he isnt that. Just sit back and enjoy, lets see what he can do.

Good luck to you Kid. (although i hope you never read this)

OK uncle Jack.. nobody cares