Originally Posted by Anonymous
I already said I knew a player from PSU and OSU. Both received far less than 75 %. Both received in the range of 30% or less. Both top 10 players from Long Island. As was said not naming kids, looking for a school, cant even get that.

One kid from LI is getting 70% there and the top superstar 10th grader I heard 80%

You heard! Exactly, no basis in fact. Third party statement. No one has proven a single fact to prove these huge sums of supposed money. Most won't even offer a school.

It sounds like the only proof that would be satisfactory for you would be the actual financial statement for the SA from the school - anything less than that is going to be a third party statement, unless the actual parent posts. Even then, this is an anonymous board, so how is that going to happen. You are essentially asking for the impossible in that regard. Even if someone were to post an SA's name and/or school, how can you validate that what they said is true or not. And, FTR, I think most if not all lax SAs are getting very little money relative to overall tuition costs - I am just pointing out your ridiculous standards for requested proof on an anonymous board.