Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're right. It isn't like he's the greatest living goalie or own national championships at Hopkins. What does he know.

Just because he had some success on the field doesn't mean he's the all knowing lax god. When he has the opportunity, does he use his time on TV to call these schools out on early recruiting? NO. Does he call for change and an age based system in the youth leagues with all the holdbacks and double holdbacks? NO. How about his girlfriend Carc? He runs the most exclusive Showcase in Lacrosse recruiting. Does he stand up and make the that event age based? NO. That's all you need to know about Quint, he's a coward as is his buddy. Just soaking the game for as much money as they can. Plain and simple.

To be fair I have heard him on gameday blasting the recruiting process and he has always been critical of the club lacrosse circuit. As far as Carc and Showtime, no one in lacrosse runs age based showcases so you cant be too critical of him for that. If your saying he should stand up and be a leader and make it age based, your point is well taken. I think Quint and Carc honestly care about the game. Yes they are both benefiting financially from it, but I think there are other people to point to that need to step up and make the changes necessary.