Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Your best bet is to get a college player who can maybe give lessons to your son and one other to cut the cost and there is only so. Much one can do without getting tired

Cut the cost? The ole two for one deal? Most guys charge by the kid. Good luck with that. Additionally, if your kid is recruiting age, and gets tired in a 1 hour lesson, he might not be the kind of athlete college coaches are looking for...

I think that is a great idea and then can push each other as well

Now you are telling me your son has more endurance then my kid..give me a break...if you are paying $50 for 1 the price for two for the same hour won't be $100..It will be much less .Its called common sense . So if he had 10 kids he is charging $1000 an hour. Don't be the fool , most good coaches or kids giving lessons will work with you ..No one is in that big of demand unless they have a sucker like you willing to pay

Yes, if a kid can't handle a 1 hour lesson, he's NOT in shape. As far as the fees: You do realize some people train kids to make money? Why would they charge $100 for one kid, and free for the other? Oh, because YOU want it for half price? I think I get it. So, 2 kids still $100. How about 3 or 4 still $100? Maybe a whole team? All for $100? Next time you hire a baby sitter, invite the neighbors kids too. In fact, invite all the kids on the block. Maybe you could get the girl's baby sitting fee down to 50 cents a kid per hour.