Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Again, no one can even name a school! I know a player who plays at a school who gets a full ride. What school? When I say too 100, there are Top 5 recruits in there. Again, not ONE got a full ride. These are players at UVA, PSU, and UNC. Not one of these players got close to a full ride. Closer to 30-40%

What part of this don't you understand? People aren't going to out kids that get full rides. And naming the school may make it easy to guess in many cases.

They do exist. Even if you don't want to believe it. Absolutely very rare. But for the right player at the right school it happens. In most cases, it's not the power schools that are giving them out. The ones i know were to schools more in the 10-25 ranking range.

Wrong, The ones I am referring are top 1-10 schools. I am not going to name schools or kids.I am just giving information that might be help someone with a kid who might warrant that type of scholarship. Coaches always start lower (why wouldn't they) . Most parents are afraid to push for more. If they really want you,money won't be an issue.