Originally Posted by Anonymous
make sure its a D1 player minimum. D2 or D3 kids don't know how to play.

Tufts, Salisbury, etc can beat most of the D1 schools, those boys can play!! They go to college for academics, not full time gym classes.

If you think going to Salisbury is for strong academics, you are way off the mark. That school is very week in the academic area. Probably the weakest Md. state school in the Md. University system.

I went to Salisbury and played for Berkman, and I made over 1 million dollars last year. The point being is that I played the game I love, and then found a career I love becaused I followed passion. I have friends who went IVY, Virginia, NC, and don't even make enough to buy a home for their family. The ones who suffered were their parents who wasted their money.

Tool. Guess what? There are guys that didn't go to college who make millions. You missed the point. If I'm paging through a stack of resumes of kids right out of college I'm interviewing the ones that went to Brown, Virginia, UNC. The Salisbury one is going in the garbage. Where you went to college is no guarantee of success. But it sure is going to help if you went to a better one.

News flash******* nobody is going to apply for a job with you who went to Brown.
You missed the other posts point.