Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is up with the high % of committed 2020 kids who are either a club coach son or a son of dad who is a buddy of a club coach....and likely more coming. wth is going on with this crazy sport. So messed up in so many ways....Other D1 sports (football, basketball, baseball, etc) must look at lax and shake their heads and laugh.

I know one who is al best an average player, he isn't even one of the top players on his club. I seriously don't get it, and I can guarentee if my job rested on who I was recruiting, I would do way more research and I wouldn't be signing kids that I have only seen play once or twice. (And playing against weak opponents). I will be shocked if this kid ever sees time at his HS much less EVER steps on a college field. Time will tell

They ought to run these kids thru combines to test their overall athleticism and not to mention their grit. I bet most cant run a sub 5.0 40 yd dash and bench more than 95 lbs. Most would probably puke or pass out if truly athletically tested. But somehow they are considered elite D1 recruits?? Seems Silly.