Originally Posted by Anonymous
you are the same poster. by the way you should get your a$$ kicked for calling someone that name.

I think he's resorting to name calling and putting down the original poster because of him feeling slighted by Conry, since Maryland never even bothered going to his son's games.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I would never put my sons name on here, but since you've inquired, I'm 100% sure he is at a level far above yours. He was recruited by every big time school and took a nearly full ride at the school of his choice. You read about him frequently in blogs. He is an All American and was also recruited by Conry. All of that has absolutely nothing to do with Conry's credentials to be the new Michigan coach. I'm pretty sure that he did not list that he recruited my son or yours on his resume. Get it?? I do like the and wish him much success with his new program.

Let's clarify something in the NCAA world: the term "full ride" is in reference to a 100% athletic scholarship - that's it! Yes, many SA will get additional monies to attend a school, and many SA may get non-athletic scholarship money because of their prospective SA status, but those monies DO NOT count towards the "full ride" statement, as it were. This is not just a matter of semantics - a SA who truly gets a "full ride" is more prestigious than an SA that may get a combination of athletic scholarship plus other funds that equal full tuition et al - a school choosing to allocate that much athletic scholarship money to one SA in all sports outside of football and basketball (a majority of their rosters can have full rides!) is significant. In men's lacrosse, there are very few, if any, 100% (or thereabouts!) athletic scholarships for any SA, so please stop using that term, because any lacrosse player that might actually get a full ride would be viewed as heads and shoulders above even the elite of the elite in the NCAA!

If you read what I said, it was "nearly a full ride". My son pays room and board, that's it. I view that as close to a full ride. Why is everyone so argumentative on here. Seems like if you say something someone doesn't like, they assume you're lying. Believe what you want. My son was a top recruit, and that's what he gets.

You get deeper and deeper into the web you have spun...A simple statement by a person whose son was recruited by Conry has you sinking deeper and deeper into the abyss!! Next you will be telling us he is on the Tewaaraton watch for next year! LOL