Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did any see Duke's coach Kimel's video IWLCA posted about communication rules? It's on IWLCA twitter page...
If anyone watches it let me know what you think. Can the club coach relay to you what the college said if it's NOT about recruiting?

NCAA can set rules that college coaches follow but they don't have any enforcement rights on what a club or HS coach communicates to a player right? Therefore one would think club coach can tell the player of the conversation. She said in video more clarification coming but it would seem that was is not OK is to communicate any type of offer - scholarship, admissions help, spot on team...

Yes, that's how i heard it. What needs clarification to me is CAN the club coach tell the PSA about their conversation? For example - susan is not what we're looking for, susan is at the top of our list ...etc so the parents and kids know if they should keep attending the same prospect days instead of throwing money away. You should know if you are on a coaches radar or not.