Originally Posted by Anonymous
why do you attack someone who cites statistics and delivered a well developed observation? to follow your logic a person who who may be critical of IVYs is only a bitter and rejected person who couldn't get in? , your high handed dismissal of that prior poster with a Trump reference is actually a prime example of what he or she was concerned within the post.

because he has an agenda with ivy's and does not discuss the entirety of the issue which is endemic to most universities at this point. (see my above short discourse explaining this whilst not condemning any one type of conference or league of schools). by the way; I am a conservative who can discuss both sides of a topic in a coherent and meaningful manner. that is what one can gain while attending an IVY.

and your meaningful retort is...?

Uhh... Might be time to head back to school, the point is, only one side of any point has become acceptable to discuss at your IVY school. The very discussion of the conservative point of view has now become "offensive". As an alumni, perhaps you should wake up and demand change. Demand the free and open exchange of ideas.

Clearly you did not have the mental capacity or focus to endure my lengthy discussion above, which actually supported and expanded upon your misguided and narrow assessment of the leftist positions of University today. Its closure comment was meant for your close minded, aggressive position and statements. I went to school for 18 years. perhaps you need a sabbatical yourself. Your myopic position bores me and is quite predictable, thus I will excuse myself from this and my hopes of a fulfilling discussion with you as well.
#nevertrump

Dude your lengthy dissertation was filled with facts as you see them. I call BS on that, you make the facts and numbers up and we have to accept it? Nope, too boring for me.

only one stat noted (18%...). the "dissertation" was obviously too cerebral for you. Of course its too boring for you.
As is oft repeated on this "forum"; put down the red cup, step back from the roach coach gourmet lunch and immerse yourself in some quality research and higher learning prior to making inane statements.

out.

#nevertrump

ZZZZZZZ....arrogant [lacrosse], do you work on the Bernoulli equation when you have a catch with your egghead son? Wait, you don't have a catch, you might get hurt.