Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Every situation is different but in this case if you know the player and family this is a great choice. If you knew the kid and what he has done and how he got to where he is, you would be proud of him. He puts the time in and is the hardest working player I know.

As far as friends and teammates being jealous then you don't know him or have never been a true teammate. As far as early recruiting, it is a tricky thing, it should be for special players and people. He is both. Good luck - God Bless!!

Ps... I Still think he'll stay at PSU but play another sport. Return of linebacker U

Is he a hardship case . You say if you knew what he had done to get there..sounds like there were issues along the way? Or are you saying he works harder then any other kid out there?..just please don't tell me he was held back before kindergarten or later for educational reasons, if so then this all means nothing. Just trying to explain to my kid why these things happen at his age and the possible reasons behind it.

No, not a hardship case, no not an academic issue (just the opposite as many lax rats are) DOB is 2nd qtr 2002 not a hold back. Wasn't meant to be read that way. He is a dedicated hard worker. Although, I am surprised he is actually playing for the town that DID NOTHING TO HELP HIM progress as a player. Him playing for the town shows a level of maturity that many others may not have exercised.

Tell your kid there are a rare few. Exceptions to the rule. He is an example that if you want something it takes genetics, hard work, mental focus, family commitment and dedicated TRAVEL coaches.