Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is the Resolute kid and his summer/fall coach is Nick Myers. This one is simple and does make sense.

Myers is the deucheist coach out there. He's a nasty [lacrosse]. Seems nice on the visit then it changes real quick when you get there. Oh, and the team sucks! Who would want to send their kid to Crappy Ohio where you can't even see them play games without flying when there are soooo many better choices!

Jealously is not a good trait!

Definitely not Jealous of Ohio State, I advised my son not to return the requested call. Mind boggling that any decent LI kid should want to go there, maybe if it the kid was a senior and had no other interest, that's about it. Not a good program.

You are so full of sh*t

So if you had a choice between OSU, Villanova, Penn state, Loyola, Georgetown, Syracuse, Maryland, NC, would you chose OSU??? Exactly!!

My son is committed to one of those schools, not OSU, but OSU was one of the options (several and others offered). The difference was offer. And I didn't call you out above. I would choose any of these schools. They are all great. What idiot wouldn't?