I don't belive the parents on this site. Any kid that gives a verbal so early I guess you can call it good thing. Talk to me when the kid signs a letter then I'll be happy. See most people are true to themselves and of their children. I for one know that my kids can make any travel A team around here. That's with taking the politics out of it and basing it on talent. So what should I do take them to a college that I can't afford or wait that he can't afford. See people this is reality. Most people don't have the big bucks that most of you on this site seem to have. I would never do that too my kids. Why feed them a dream when I know they are above average students and not scholars. You see this is what real people think about when there kid is talking about college. Maybe you should try to have friends that are average as far as income and not as fancy of a car that you have. Don't look down upon others cause carma is a [lacrosse]. People aren't mad that the kid gave a verbal it's more about the parents on this site. You need to get a life and be realistic. You think your kid could go to a 50 or 60k school if you didn't make alot of money. You would not be writing stuff on this site if your position was different. Be thankful you got it like that. The percentage of kids committing to D1 schools is nothing compared to the amount of kids that are playing the sport.