Originally Posted by Anonymous
Question????? What about all the college coaches that are now coaching with club teams. Are they recruiting??? College Coaches whose kids that play on club teams. Conversations with parents/kids on sidelines OK???

This was a dumb, un-American rule that is supposed to be enforced by a corrupt NCAA. Lets see which teams get hurt by some NCAA sanction??? My guess....not any of the biggest early recruiting schools whose coaches talked out of both sides of their mouth.

Un-American? Really? It's lacrosse, not the degradation of the free world. Put it in perspective please. You knew this was coming, did you do anything? Consult a lawyer? File a class action lawsuit with all the others? Any attempt to use the American system to block what you call un-American, or just world class whining on BOTC?

Degradation of the free world ??? Your a jack-a$$. Class action suit....your a bigger Jack-a$$. This takes away the free market and is a non-enforceable rule. No whining, just my opinion. A parent/kid should be able to talk to a coach and decide whenever they want and decide on a college when they want to not when the NCAA decides they can. I don't get all the complaining about early recruiting. Some parents/kids commit early....some don't, So what. The NCAA, which is corrupt, is now deciding when your kid can talk/correspond with a coach etc. Tell me how they are going to enforce this rule??? Consequences are
now we will have more backdoor deals. Sorry Dumb rule.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa