Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
steer clear of saying anything about any student that chooses an academy. Its safe to say that their choice has very little to do about lacrosse and everything to do with their service and character.

Those kids truly get it. Its a little ridiculus to even mention lacrosse as part of the decision process.

Although I completely agree that kids that choose the service academies are doing this country a great service and should be commended for their decision, I think saying that lacrosse has little to do with their decision is a tad naive and quite silly. Obviously these kids have been playing lacrosse their whole lives and want to play at the next level so obviously lacrosse played a part in the decision making process. Honestly, what do you think most of these kids would do if they were told they would not be able to play lacrosse but were permitted to still attend the academy? I think youd be surprised by their answers.

NONSENSE with the grades they obviously have to get in to the academies there is about 500 other D1-D3 schools the could play for if lacrosse was the driving factor. Stop talking mr trump! Say thank you to these great kids and move on