Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just shared a sideline with another loony parent this weekend. His daughter "committed" to a D2 school with a $50k price tag, only 1500 kids AND you only need about an 800 2 part SAT. Our HS is more challenging than this top notch institution but hey, she's committed

maybe she's getting half scholly & she's an average student who seeks a small school. The world needs ditch diggers and office managers

The world needs Ivy grads too.
I need my Ivy educated dentist to clean my choppers, and I need my Ivy educated Dr. to look up my arse once a year too... When he's finished, I get in my 6 figure $ car and my homemaker wife drives me back to my million dollar home. I then pack a cooler and we head down to my boat. On the way, I stop at my computer to donate to the D2 school I graduated from. When sitting out on the water, I think to myself, jeez if I had only gone to a better school... Maybe I could have gotten somewhere in life..... Then I just laugh and make the Mrs. a nice drink. Keep this mind, having the ability to reproduce drivel from a radical leftist professor will get you A's. It takes so much more to get somewhere in life. I'd hire that D2 kid over a Ivy left wing nut ball any day. Have you looked into what they "teach" at those schools lately? Most likely you haven't.

BFD you sound like a d*ck head.