Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry but you cant have it both ways when SS took over Hofstra the TG faithful were saying she would have them competing for a national title in 4-5 years, TG would be the top program on LI etc.. Seems like its going the opposite way. Difficult for her to attract the top talent from out of state and say what you want but YJ players just do not want to go there, she has an impossible road ahead.With the depleted talent pool of TG exactly where is she going to get her players from. I think SS could be an excellent coach but if you want to be a successful LI D1 program doing it without YJ is not easy. Remember the days when people were comparing Stony Brook with Hofstra.

Between her and her father they are alienating people all over the Long Island Lax community. I think its the father more that SS. He is constantly bad mouthing other coaches at other organizations, HS's and other people who are solid people in third community. Heck he even bumped a club directors daughter because a bunch of girls from their town left TG and the
Director wouldn't talk to the families for BS. Telling TG girls and their families not to trust so and so. He should keep his mouth shut because I'm his own words "he's to stupid to remember who he lied to", and he also is too stupid to remember whom he talked smack about. He has already bad mouthed a Hofstra Alum who has donated a lot of time and money to help build "The Mack". That person has already taken up the issue with the school admim. BS no longer allowed at Pride Club events. Not a good situation.