Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was 24-0 at halftime, and he allowed his team to score 12 more in the 2nd half. Horrible sportsmanship. This will come back to haunt them. Onondaga is their next opponent, who is also not known for their sportsmanship. Could be an interesting game.

By the way...there's no shot clock in NJCAA games. No reason to force a shot or beat the clock.

36-0 is ridiculous. That coach just put a HUGE target on his teams back. Onondaga, Anne Arundel and Howard are their next three opponents, all on the road. Anne Arundel and Howard are back-to-back days. These are the four best teams in the NJCAA.

I just watched a little of the stream of the game and there was no slow-down on MCC's part. I fast-forwarded to the 2nd half and the score was 28-0. MCC drove hard to the goal and fired a shot, like they were trailing 0-28. NCCC only had 2 shots, which tells me that MCC was also playing some pressure defense, and that their poor sportsmanship wasn't just confined to the offensive end.

Wow, that's pretty poor. I can only hope karma comes around and MCC gets their well-deserved comeuppance.

I do too. The fans are still loudly cheering even when those late goals were scored, as if it was a tight game.