Originally Posted by Anonymous

"Cmon.....I know your not serious with that response. An excellent idea?? Sooo...do we count just major fouls or all fouls. We stop the game so the official can walk over and give the players number-slow the game more. Hey....it will be good for defenders getting recruited since teams will have to carry about 8 of them."

Cmon I know you are not serious with this post, just do like basketball does , its takes 2 seconds to hand signal the number of the offender. After a players 5th foul or a teams 8th foul the offending team plays man down for 2 minutes or something
like that. If you have a kid who has 4 fouls you are going to either remove the stick swinger or instruct them to play within the rules. That said they need to call more charges.
Have you ever watched a womans game? On any foul the offending player is put 4 meters behind, clearly singling out the player every time, it would take the table officle 3 seconds to put a mark next to a number on a sheet of paper. I can't believe there are so many dense people out there, the theory is that the players would STOP fouling to remain in the game, get pulled by the coach after the 3rd, or foul out. In case you haven't noticed, the average team carries about 25 players, so having enough players isn't really the issue, having enough top players is, with that said... the top players will have to learn how not to foul out. The only thing you said that make any sense is that reffs would have to start calling MORE charges (witch also counts as a foul twards ejection) and I have all ready stated in the origanl post that they have over the last year or so. The only people that would be opposed to this are the parents of, or players that commit the most fouls.

you're ignorance is odd given you just asked the poster if they have ever seen a game. the average roster is about 38-40 players.

are you watching rec? travel? we're in the college forum...

So you trying to be witty, in your simple way, just proved my argument. Seeing as every college team carries a roster of 38-40 players Though thats not even close to true you dolt) there is no worry about fouling out all of your defenders because with a roster of, on the low side for your simple self, you have at least 8 for every position, including goalies, with a few spares.

Thanks for answering the question of what happens when you mix alcohol with stupidity. Keep posting Mr. Incoherent it's actually very comical.

Agreed!!!! This is funny stuff.. get him another round bottoms up tiger!!!