Originally Posted by Anonymous
the MD NU game shows just how physical the womens sport is. more chopping than a hibachi restaurant and the officials haven't pulled out a single card. NU players with cut off shirts to show how jacked the are from old-school powerlifting routine. game is changing so rapidly.

And also shows that NU has improved a lot over the course of the season. However, just as their defense was starting to gel, holding penn st. to 6 and keeping Maryland under control, they lose one of their key defenders to what looked like a bad shoulder/collar bone injury. Just not their year, but looked better against Maryland than I thought they would.

Final four looks to definitely include Florida and Maryland based on the brackets. SB/BC/SYR/USC is a tough one to call, but likely SYR and the other bracket looks tough. UNC is the favorite of course, but they had a one goal win over Duke in the ACC tournament, an OT loss to Louisville, an OT win over NU and a couple of tough games w ND that they pulled away late in each.

I think you are mistaken about the UNC louisville game

yes sorry ... UNC crushed Louisville. I was thinking ND-Louisville.