Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another loss by HU today, but what I saw (watched online) is a young team with fight and spirit. Ohio State has 9 seniors and 8 juniors to HU's 3 seniors and 4 juniors. Once OSU got comfortably ahead and subbed a bit, the game evened up. HU's sophomores and freshmen actually outplayed the OSU sophomores and freshmen. I think that's a good sign for the future. The schedule gets a little easier for The Pride now. There's a few more wins in the remaining schedule. Winning as many as possible this year to prepare for next year.

They have a shot in the next 2 games against Columbia and William and Mary. After that. They won't win a game. Ohio st could have scored 25 to 30 goals today if they wanted to. Hofstra defense was non existent. They lost almost every draw. There was nothing good to take out of that game today.

I see more than 2 more wins. JMU is WAY down and isn't scaring anyone, Delaware is beatable and Elon and Drexel aren't that good either. Generally a down year for the CAA. It's definitely been a tough year for Hofstra but the next two years recruiting classes look strong, the young girls on the team are gaining valuable game experience and Coach Smith has another year of experience. I predict better years ahead. This year is "just one of those years". It happens.

That's what was said about the last two classes! There's no reason to believe anything will be changing any time soon

Hey "That's what was said...". What club does your daughter play for, what high school, what college has she committed to, what college does she want to play for?

not hofstra

Good! I'm sure they are happy to hear that. One less problem to worry about. They're trying to get their program back on track and the last thing they need right now is a "me first" player.