Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SB just beat USC. Someone explain to me how USC garners such a high ranking. No, really. They're okay, but I haven't seen anything this season to justify top 5 or 10. SB outplayed them tonight at any rate.

USC gets overrated every year as they play a weak schedule . Not sure but their record against east coast schools tells you they should be about 35-40 ranked team but the coaches have a lot of pull. The Miller kid is no bust she has never been much of an offensive threat but very good between the restraining lines . That said I got to watch the game tonight and she was not shy about shooting and has a bit of peacock in her the way she struts around . She is only a freshman playing on a not very talented team , put her on one of the top teams and she would barely see the field st this point .way too early to say a bust.

Watched the game last night. Surprised at the limited stick skills on some of the USC players. SB faster, sticks in passing lanes, shut down their offense and goalie was lights out for SB last night. Agreed USC always gets the higher ranking, not deserved.