Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MKVELE you need a hobby you post then answer yourself praise then critisize. Seems you may be bored! Tell me more about what is happening at Hofstra. New polls are out today interesting
Oh and if you want my thoughts on Hofstra...... Shannon seems hard to play for. My daughter has friends on that squad and from what I understand they are generally unhappy with the way Shannon treats them. Lost a bunch to graduation not the best at recruiting, runs her college team like her club, and he father seems to be an issue

I also have a friends daughter on the HU team, and her perspective is a little different. In the fall she said it was a hard adjustment...workouts, school, coaches, etc. But as her spring semester and regular season rolled around she has changed her view. She says they expected a rough first part to the season with all of the youth. And as the season has begun they recognize what they're up against but their spirit is still positive and she still likes SS. Remember, not every player will like their coach every day and they will not hate her every day. I think in this day and time, there is too much short-sightedness and not enough long term views.
I really have not had any interaction with her, My daughter played for a different club, she never wanted to go to Hofstra. You know how lacrosse is, all the girls have only 7 degrees of separation or less. some likelier some don't . I wish her no ill will, Hofstra was never one of my favorite schools.