Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is a question I am throwing out there to everyone if a NCAA Coach is verbally abusing players and bullying them beyond the normal realm of things who do we contact outside of our university to report this.

How about you don't call anyone. You teach your daughter to deal with the situation for herself. Let her figure it out and overcome whatever life throws at her.

I hope you're not a parent. If an 18 year old is being bullied she needs a safe place to go, and sadly many ADs do nothing. I would suggest looking up the ncaa anti bully contact information.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. A safe place to go? Because the world is so very safe. I got news for you Dad - your 18 year old princess can get drafted to fight in a war now. Not exactly a safe place to go. If you 18 year old can't handle being "bullied" then you've failed as a parent. Wait until she comes to work for a real boss. Are you going to call them too? Because they'll enjoy firing her with you still on the phone to hear her tears. Good job Dad.

you are literally as intelligent as the "Cruiser" in the movie Stripes.. and he was a fictional character. no one could ever have been like him. until now!!!