Originally Posted by Anonymous
NU daddy and Hiller Amonte lover, it is just too much fun to watch you reply over and over. Way too much fun to watch you cling to relevance here on BOTC when you know that it is slipping away both academically and athletically for your princess. You probably pushed her HARD to go there and now you feel the guilt. Its a terrible feeling I bet. I feel bad for you, trying to hold on. Evanston, not too hot. NU, not too hot. Future, not too hot.

Whats even funnier is I do not have a kid in college nor do I want my kid to go to NU but I think when a flaccid moron like you come on here to bash college age girls someone should let you know how pathetic you sound. Let me guess your wife is a fat slob so you pick on the physique of young women to make yourself feel better. Your kid could not get into a top academic or lacrosse school so you degrade these girls because you are embarrassed of yours. Every time you post on here its just an indication of how pathetic you are. your new name will be flaccid little loser, FLL

you are so weird..

I mean yeah it gets rough and no one pulls any punches in here that's fine. but commenting on what a guys tackle is doing or not doing(flaccid) that just crosses way over into the realm of creepy and really gross. get some help.