Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter plays for SS and she will tell you that she is tough on them. My daughter respects her and tells me that every practice she learns something that makes her a better Lacrosse player. What more could you want.

Exactly! This is the kind of first-hand info that the YJ lemmings hate to hear, because it is factual (A term he YJ aren't familiar with). So what if SS is tough! She's a head coach for a NCAA Division 1 team. This isn't a church league where everybody gets a trophy. Its hard work, and its supporters to be tough. More power to her. The success of her UWLX team is indicative of how she is growing as a coach and can only help her and the Pride as they go forward.

She needs to teach them everything that they never learned at TG

Now that is hilarious!! And as a TG parent absolutely true! What people might not realize is how difficult she can make it to leave the team, she needs to sign a release if a player wants to play in another school. Those who have given a verbal are the ones who are starting to look elsewhere and they should. Those who stay and are not happy will be faking injuries- this way you still get the $$$ but don't have to be subject to Col. Nathan Jessep

You can't handle the truth.