Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
So on a completely unrelated topic..... doe's anyone els think the officiating is atrocious, Why can't they just let every player move on stoppage like in the mens game there is no safety issue in this, the fast start is horrible. Is it just me or are the refs not consistent with there calls, this is why the game gets a bum rap....

UMass top 15? The have two tough games and have already lost one of them - there schedule is very easy
Oh my god mom can't you let it go. OK you are right a team with 3 losses is defiantly a top 15 team...... no,no a top 5 team how could I dare say your sweet darling and her team are not on the same level ad Maryland, I mean what was I thinking it's not like there losing. Your little prodigy did so well at her public.......oh wait no she didn't thats why you sent her to the privet... but that was the coaches fault or so I heard you say at UA. I'm sorry I will never again turn down your help in trying to straighten me out with your idea of the facts. let me revise my list.

1. Northwestern
2. Northwestern
3. Northwestern
4. Northwestern
5. Northwestern
6. wait there is no one els list done

Nope ... that poster is not the only one that has a problem with you. You attacked a specific student-athlete on this thread. As a reminder here it is, post #153330. Then you complained to the Moderator that people were attacking YOUR daughter and Mod dutifully edited out those general statements about your daughter who nobody knows. Mod, I believe you ought to have kicked this guy off the site for the post above. Many on Long Island know exactly who he is talking about. An amazing young woman btw. What kind of person specifically attacks a young woman on this site, and then turns around and screams at the response?

Who is this guy? Is it that registered angry dude?