I just witnessed one of the worst cases of classlessness and a-holedness I've ever seen at a wlax game. Tonight at the Howard CC vs Anne Arundel CC game, which was a great game by the way, the HCC parents were completely classless, mostly due to their generally drunken state. They were yelling at the refs for EVERY call that went against them and shouting out derogatory comments to the AACC players among other generally bad behavior. It started before the game, when as I pulled into the lot about an hour before game time I noticed them tail-gating at the far end of the lot. At this point, no harm no foul...we've all tail-gated. But, during the game it became quite apparent that quite a few of them had way too much to drink. It was a tight, hotly contested game between two close rivals and that tension didn't help. In the 2nd half one of the AACC players received her 2nd YC and had to leave. The HCC parents were classless at this point yelling the usual comments that classless parents yell. Well, one of the AACC parents them went down and sat among the HCC bunch. All appeared okay as the game wore on. I was safely stationed about 100 feet away, not wanting to listen to the HCC drunken crap. After the game was over, a 14-11 HCC win, a small crowd gathered in front of the stands, obvious words being exchanged. Then, one of the HCC parents shoved the AACC one of the AACC moms, then claimed the have dialed 911, all the while yelling crap. As I was standing on the walkway at the bottom of the stands watching the spectacle, the evidently most intoxicated HCC mom started walking away (good idea) toward the parking lot. As she quietly passed me she REEKED of alcohol. Bad! The crowd then slowly dissipated and joined our respective girls on the field for the Region 20 awards. An observation: Almost all of the HCC parents had matching YETI insulated cups with their names on them. How cute. According to a very reliable source, this is just the latest in a long line of HCC bad behavior, but I think this time it may come back to haunt them. As I was leaving in my car a police car was pulling into the lot, and the only people left on the field were HCC parents reeking of alcohol. Jeez people...