Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can not believe this site. I was with friends last night when there daughter sent a text about a player from Oregon purposely hitting a girl in the head 3 times, he writes a post along with the link that the opposing coach posted to warn others about this woman and these "moderators" don't publish the post instead continue to post drivel about a club team on a supposed Woman's college board. This site should be ashamed for not posting real news that more reputable sites like Inside Lacrosse, and Lacrosse Magazine both followed along with allowing the name, number, hometown and high school of the offending player.
I think a 1 game suspension for such dirty play is a travesty. The N.C.A.A. should be embarrassed for allowing the team and the conference to meed out such a meager penalty for such blatant disregard for another players safety. It's akin to allowing a child to give their own punishment for stealing cookies from the cookie jar. I.M.H.O. it was an assault, and if the same thing happened on the street that woman would be charged, so I ask, why is it differey that it happened on a sports field

That video showed some very dirty and dangerous play by that young woman. I would be interested if someone got hurt if that would result in charges being brought. Hits to the head with a stick! Ouch! She is lucky that the players she hit are ok.

One game is surely not enough. Amazing thing is no one sees this? I can't believe this was a "solo event"; she was having a bad day? Looks like a classless, dirty player.

She is a junior, FWIW. But I am wholeheartedly jumping on the "one game suspension is not enough" train. What that girl did was far, far outside the boundaries of decency.