Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Sounds like SB fans have a lot of excuses. You say you lose a single player to injury, thats fine but if you want to be considered top 10 one player should not make a difference. SB has played only 1 game opposed to FLA 6 (at game time) and 2 within the week one in FLA and one in 'cuse. That would have made 3 games in 7 days against a fresh team.

You can't ever blame a goalie for a loss with 11 woman to go through before her. She made plenty of saves to win that game, one mistake by her was not the reason for the loss.

Please remember this is just my opinion
To say SB is better coached because Halfpenny stands there with a clipboard while Spallina runs up and down the sidelines screaming is laughable, just 2 different coaching styles, remember FLA won. Like I stated last night JS chose to run off no less than 6 of the last 10 min. while down a goal, to me thats playing for a tie and not a win,thats playing scared and that, IMHO, makes it a coaches loss. with 10:00 left you could put in a goal instead of throwing it around the 12m. 5 times, go to draw, and believe in your "D" to stop them if you lose it.

SB played a much cleaner game than they did last year but lets not get crazy with the FLA fouls SB were like the Mohawks last year the way they swung the sticks, glad to see they cleaned it up they don't need to do that cheap crap, there better than that.

Good post. SB is no Florida. You gave an accurate account. Hate when people start blaming the loss on this or that. Maybe the other team was just better?

If fla and ND had coaches that new what they were doing they both would have been final four teams the past couple of seasons and should certainly be there this year