UNC
Florida
Maryland
USC
Penn St
Northwestern
Duke
Syracuse

Might have been top 8 reg season but get knocked out ...
Stony Brook
Notre Dame

It is so early to do this now, you don't know about injuries? how other teams are playing at the time.

all true but that's what predictions are ... a guess at the future with all it's unknowables. There are always many variables that change in any situation, business forecasting, investing, elections etc. It shouldn't prevent you from venturing forth with opinions. With the information available today, and my view of what is to come, these are my predictions. What's fun about it is to get to the end and see how right or wrong you were. At that point, you can evaluate all the the things that changed too. But if you don't stake out a position ahead of time, you can't have that satisfaction (or failure) in the future. Don't be so afraid to take the risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. By your method of waiting until everything is known, you will only be a historian. Live a little. Come out on the scary edge with me and make a women's college lacrosse prediction! Once you do, you will see it really isn't that scary after all.