Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you really trying to say that army has a successful womens lax program already ? Glad they got a couple wins but are a long way from being considered competitive with any descent team and it will be a struggle for them to ever become so . Takes a unique kid to want to go thru that especially on the girls .
OK you're kidding right, is your reading comprehension so low that you didn't understand either post.No one said Army has a "successful" program so what are you talking about. One poster said they won a couple, I said that there an option to play at. where did you get a Successful program from that whats your agenda

Because you have elected to respond in such a douchy manner I will now make it a point to respond to your posts pointing out what seems to be in general a very ignorant view .
"SB was the shinning example of this last year but now there are more like Elon, and Army"
Now my agenda will simply be to point out what a moron you are.Your anti YJ,anti SB, anti Spallina agenda is obvious.
I don't know why you have a problem with me, but I now see your agenda.

The SB comment was meant this way (seeing as you couldn't figure it out yourself), SB not being a traditional powerhouse gave good players an alternative place to play and excel, which they have, as opposed to sitting on a bench fighting for a spot. Elon, Army, High Point, also examples of the same situation, and have surprised some people, but will not surprise anyone next year.

I have only ever said the woman at SB are playing well and never disparaged any of them, and I have never said anything about the YJ. I have stated my dislike for JS, but that is my opinion and stand by it. I don't like the guy and think he's over rated so what, how does that effect your life, why do you care are you the head of the Joe Spallina fan club, do you get paid by the amount of people that like him, I'm confused

You are very hostile, and maybe seek some help to calm down a bit, relax I'm a nobody that is beneath you right