Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crazy that these games even get watched except parents. I hope that it's parents or players posting.

They do get watched. Sometimes, depending on the weather, they have good crowds. More than some lower NCAA games. I've been to D1 NCAA games and there'd only be like 50 people there. The top 4 NJCAA teams (Anne Arundel, Howard, Monroe and Onondaga) regularly schedule NCAA D2 and D3 and NAIA teams for scrimmages to prepare for the season and generally do VERY well. Every year, quite a few girls on these top 4 teams move on to all divisions of NCAA and NAIA, if they want to. So, yes...people do come out to watch. Granted, it's mostly parents, but how is that any different than any other women's lacrosse game (except for the Maryland's, UNC's, etc)? And, why do you hope it's a player or parent posting?

Didn't say they weren't any good. I guess you are the worlds only women's juco lacrosse junkie. Good for you weirdo.

True. You didn't say they weren't good, but you implied it by saying that you can't believe these games even get watched. I'd rather watch a juco team full of players that really love to play rather than Stony Brook.